Pediatric and Adult CPR / First Aid
ProFirstAid is an online CPR (adult, child, and infant) and First aid 2-year certification. If you are currently certified with Red Cross, AHA, American Safety Council, ASHI or Medic First Aid, you are welcome to utilize the ProFirstAid.com program and receive a new, two-year ProFirstAid certificate. Individuals are free to train, refresh and test at no charge any time 24/7! ProFirstAid's class is nationally accredited and follows the latest American Heart Association, ECC/ILCOR guidelines.
Total course time includes 2 hours and 55 minutes of video training as well as knowledge reviews, final test, remedial help and reviewing downloaded material.
- Blended learning certification with skills test is available.
- Try it before you buy it - 24/7 free access to training and test after signup
- Test challenge available for experienced professionals (Full training recommended)
- Immediately printable card after payment
- Professional wallet card arrives 4-5 business days after payment